Media Certification Program for HP Latex inks
Take full advantage of the versatility of HP Latex Ink printing. Introducing the Media Certification Program for HP Latex Inks, designed to connect Print Service Providers with tested and Certified substrates for a wide range of HP Latex printing applications. Get your media Certified, prove the performance of your substrates with HP Latex Inks and HP Latex printers, and provide your customers with peace of mind.
Get your media Certified now and open up new growth and profit potential for your business.
Apply for the HP Latex Certification program today!
Once the form is submitted, we will contact you to make all the necessary arrangements for the evaluation.
Why certify media for HP Latex inks?
Every print produced with HP Latex Printing Technologies is your opportunity. Print Service Providers around the world are using HP Latex Printing Technologies to help meet-and exceed-customers’ expectations. Work with HP to get your media Certified for HP Latex Inks and help your business take full advantage of the media versatility of HP Latex printing, and enable increased market share.
- Offer solutions: Get Certified for HP Latex Inks and HP Latex printers and offer peace-of-mind.
- Use the Certification process to confirm that your substrates perform to expectations, providing media compatible with the HP Latex printing experience.
- Help your customers move to successful production quickly: use the “Certified for HP Latex Inks” icon that comes along with Certification to promote your tested media, and to gain the benefits of co-promotion with HP. Use the “Certified for HP Latex Inks” icon on your packaging and in your communications.
- Increase visibility for your Certified media. Certified media are featured in HP resources promoting approved third-party media, at hp.com/go/mediasolutionslocator.
- Benefit from the HP recommendation of Certified media to customers and resellers.
Every HP Latex print is an opportunity to grow your business.
Third-party testing and certification process
Help your customers come up to speed on new applications and go to market quickly. By using your certified media, print service providers can virtually eliminate the set-up costs and time associated with testing media on their own. To achieve certification, your media is tested and certified by an independent, third-party agency.
- Take advantage of testing and certification, conducted by an independent testing agency, approved by HP, and open to any media supplier.
- Certified media testing is based on three key areas: print quality, printer-media interaction, and image processing and handling.
- Help your customers move to successful production quickly; testing includes the creation of ICC profiles.
- Once your media is certified, Color Concepts provides you with a certificate and a documented summary of results.
Co-promotion with HP
Gain the benefits of co-promotion with HP and create new profit potential. Use the “Certified for HP Latex Inks” icon in your own packaging and communications. See your certified media featured in HP customer and sales tools including the HP media solutions locator at hp.com/go/mediasolutionslocator.
- Market your certified substrates using the “Certified for HP Latex Inks” icon on your packaging and communications.
- See your certified media featured in the HP media solutions locator at hp.com/go/mediasolutionslocator, the go-to resource for Print Service Providers for selection of media for a wide range of HP Latex printing applications.
- Benefit from the HP recommendation of certified media to customers and resellers, from internal training to demo centers and trade shows.
The Certification process will be performed by Color Concepts and consist of the following steps:
- Fill out and submit the application form on www.latexcertification.com.
- A contract and/or amendment will be sent to you by e-mail. Please sign and return to Color Concepts by email.
- After approval you will receive a link by e-mail and are requested to finish your order by providing additional (media and localisation) information needed by HP for the HP Media Locator.
- Arrange for shipment of your media to Color Concepts.
- You will receive the invoice and should pay prior to beginning of testing.
- Once payment and media have been received, Color Concepts will start processing your order.
- After we have finished your order and received the payment(s) requested, Color Concepts will send you a report with the Certification results.
- If a media is Certified, you are allowed to communicate the Certification for this specific media and we will provide you with the Guidelines, Certificate and marketing material.
- HP will list the Certified media on the HP Media Solutions Locator at hp.com/go/mediasolutionslocator.
|Certification Type and Description||Printer and Generation Latex ink||EMEA||USA|
Designed for media that is not yet listed in the HP Media Solutions Locator for that specific ink/printer combination. This includes a Preliminary- and Certification Process.
|HP Latex 300 series||€850||$1,000|
|HP Latex 500 series||€850||$1,000|
|HP Latex 1500 series||€850||$1,000|
|HP Latex 3000 series||€850||$1,000|
|Full certification 2 model bundle||You save: €150 / $200||€1.550||$1,800|
|Full certification 4 model bundle||You save: €400 / $600||€3.000||$3,400|
For previously Profile Only media that is currently listed in the HP Media Solutions Locator for that specific ink/printer combination and has been profiled by Color Concepts
|HP Latex 300 series||€500||$575|
|HP Latex 500 series||€500||$575|
|HP Latex 1500 series||€500||$575|
|HP Latex 3000 series||€500||$575|
This process certifies media that already is certified under a different name for that specific ink/printer combination. For example OEM media or media with identical characteristics and can be printed with the same profile.
|HP Latex 300 series||€250||$290|
|HP Latex 500 series||€250||$290|
|HP Latex 1500 series||€250||$290|
|HP Latex 3000 series||€250||$290|
HP’s ”Certified for” Media Supplier Program (“Program”) supplies information to media manufacturers, suppliers, and customers to assist in evaluating media compatibility with printers and inks from HP’s Graphics Solutions Business. Media is supplied by independent third-party manufacturers. Inclusion in the Program and “Certified for” media shall not be construed as an endorsement by HP for any of the media or manufacturers. HP makes no representation or warranty of any kind for any media in the Program including but not limited to media availability, media quality, media performance, or manufacturer changes that may impact any media characteristics. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. HP makes no representation as to the Program information’s completeness or accuracy. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. This information is provided as a courtesy, free of charge, “AS-IS” by HP. HP MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS INFORMATION. HP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE FURNISHING OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION.