Join our team!
Color Concepts is expanding its operations in Europe and is looking to extend its team with a:
Junior Profiling & Testing Engineer
Who are we?
Color Concepts is an internationally operating company, with offices in the Netherlands and USA and customers in more than 65 countries. We are the world’s largest independent testing laboratory for the wide-format-inkjet printing industry. Our customers include all major players in our industry, including hardware, software and material manufacturers.
Color Concepts is expanding its operations in Europe and is looking to extend its team with a Junior Profiling Engineer.
Junior Profiling Engineer
The position is for our testing and profiling lab in the Netherlands. After an intensive training period, you will be executing the following tasks:
- Profiling, testing and certification of print media in our printer lab
- Assisting Profile Engineers with their projects
- Working with Profile Engineers on researching new testing methods
- Execute various types of work-based tasks such as delivering technical support and complaint handling for customers
- Keep an accurate administration of all executed tests for reporting purposes
- Execution of all lab-related operational activities including printer maintenance, organization and tidying/cleaning of lab, media organization and storage, inventory, etc.
Who are you?
- You are willing to learn and explore new opportunities
- You are able and willing to travel frequently
- You live near our headquarters in the Netherlands
- You are willing/able to work in a fast changing startup-like environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages are a major plus
- You are a team player with a positive attitude
What do we offer?
- A competitive compensation
- A dynamic, international environment
- A startup environment, with a young and dynamic team
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +31 10 441 26 25!