Privacy Statement of Color Concepts BV
25 May 2018
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Color Concepts BV is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Contact Form and Newsletter
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your email address and name. We need this data in order to help you. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
We have a newsletter to inform those interested of our products and/or services. The legal base for processing this data is your consent. Each newsletter contains a link with which to unsubscribe from our newsletter. You can also use our portal to do this or send us an email.
Only with your permission your e-mail address is added to the list of subscribers. We store this information until you cancel your subscription.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank.
For this purpose, we use your phone number, invoice address, email address and name and address details. We need this data in order to do business with you. We store this information until your order has been completed and seven years thereafter (the legal retention period). The legal base for processing this data is the legitimate interest.
Providing to Third Parties
If you order a certification, verification, validation or qualification we will have to collaborate with the printer manufacturer and share your data.
Access to portal
Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings.
For this purpose, we use your email address, invoice address, name and address details, and phone number. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until our services to you have ended. The legal base for processing this data is the legitimate interest.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are forced by law . Third parties we must cooperate with (for example for hosting, so-called data processor organisations, all located in the EU region) closed a data processing agreement with Color Concepts BV. These parties have no rights whatsoever to analyse, sell or do anything else with your data, other than processing your data for the purpose intended.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
Cookies we use:
- Google Analytics: analyses your visit to our website. Provides statistic data about your visit that is in no way identifiable;
- Google Tag Manager: this is a tool in which we centralize the management of all tags and scripts on the website;
- Social media cookies: enables it to show you adds.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password;
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the right to:
- Being informed on what personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data we have of you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request deletion of outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you must always identify yourself, so that we can ensure that we do not modify or remove the wrong data.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Color Concepts BV
Rivium Boulevard 184
2909 LK Capelle aan den IJssel
+31 (0)10 441 26 25